Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNION General Information Thread

Go down

UNION General Information Thread Empty UNION General Information Thread

Post by Nazz Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:26 pm

UNION General Information Thread Ae1cffde509501b2eac4c3bfba86eb8d
"To serve and protect."

UNION General Information Thread Df6e9ba5616d76d990d58a0c6c750676

Alright rookie, get your boots on the line, you’re in Union now! Since you’re no marvel or top-of-the-pot, you’re stuck here with the rest of us. I’m your Senior Officer unit, nine-forty-five, and if you want to live once the danger starts, you’ll do what I say as I say it! Like it or not, we’re in this one together, kids.

UNION General Information Thread B855055a74c723370b4dcdf17997b581

Your days here are going to be relatively simple. You get up in the morning, you dress yourself, you eat, and you get ready for your shift. There’s no two-ways about it. To serve and protect, that’s the oath we all had to take, like it or don’t, just don’t cry to me about it.

UNION General Information Thread D96662f535e81d32a1720e231658a55b

On patrol, you’ll stick with your partner and you’ll do as instructed when instructed. If there are no instructions available, then make yourself useful in one way or another. If the heat starts, then the stunstick comes out and you’ll either defend yourself, or use it as need-be. There’s usually some som’bitch who tries to start trouble, and leaves with a black eye.

UNION General Information Thread C17_ci11

First and foremost, don't get yourselves killed. If the going gets too tough for the Metropolice Force to handle, you get going the hell outta' there. We have the guys with the augments for a reason. We're here to keep the peace, not fight a war. Now get going, you've got a ten-fifty to get to! On your way out; Check your gear, load your mags, and get ready to do your do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roster

Division Leader - 174 - Max Fisher * (Kordinn)

Alpha Squad
'Veidt's Valkyr'

OfC - 945 - Enya Veidt *** (Nazz)
EpU - 432 - Saxton Macell (Kordinn)
01 - 756 - Rex Salazar *  (Khan)
03 - 712 - David Cortez * (Stallion)
03 - 719 - Jeff Monroe * (Dusty)
03 - 843 - ACTUALNAME (Haggis)
04 - 241 - Alistair Takugawa * (Rev)
04 - 912 - Koizumi Akane (Noodle)
Rct - 050 - Joshua Jankowiak (Blackie)
Rct - 937 - Edgar Steinman (Snippy)
Rct - 726 -  Oliver Zelenka (Octavian)

Bravo Squad

OfC - N/A
0# - N/A
0# - N/A
0# - N/A
0# - N/A
0# - N/A
0# - N/A
0# - N/A

Specializations: * Medic, * Engineer, * Instructor/Assistant Instructor, * Squad Leader

Nazz
Lord and Master of the Forums
Lord and Master of the Forums

Back to top Go down