Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oswald De'Vantos

2 posters

Go down

Oswald De'Vantos Empty Oswald De'Vantos

Post by Kordinn Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Oswald De'Vantos Tumblr_mnapryunDY1ryxzwvo1_500
Oswald 'Ozzy' De'Vantos

City 22 Entrepreneur

"It'll be water under the bridge baby, I know it. Don' worry ye' pretty head bout' nothin' dollface. Ozzy will take care of them spooks harassin' ye sista'..."

General Information

Race: ** Caucasian **

Current Nationality: ** American-Italian**

Prior Nationality: ** American-Italian**

Education Level: **College Degree**

Previous Occupation(s): **United States Coast Guard**

Alignment: **True-Neutral**

Personality: **Persuasive-Optimistic**.

Appearance:

Height: ** 5'11 **

Weight: ** 160-ish**

Build: ** Slim/Athletic **

Physique and Demeanor: **Plain-White Skinned, Average Physique, Chiseled Jaw, Calm And Collective Demeanor**

Eye Colour: **Greenish-Grey**

Hair Colour: **Brownish-Black**

Skills:

Medicine - Ozzy's past is shrouded in mystery, though some is known about his education. Earning himself a four-year nursing degree and due to past affiliation with the United-States Coast Guard, he has had numerous amounts of field experience with such skill.

Firearms: Not much is known about Ozzy's skill with the guy, though some say he's got a decent shot, one guy even said he saw him gat three wannabee gangsters in the slums without missing a shot. Could be some scare there. Who knows?

Athletics: The kid used to run track in high-school. Sure I mean he's probably kept up on it, I mean look at the guy. I bet he does laps around the construction yard everyday just so he can be quick on his feet, I bet the guy could probably do a full cross-country and not break a sweat.

People skills: Ozzy's always been the charming and charismatic type, especially around the ladies. He's always had a way with words and has used that to his advantage. Probably his most well-hardened skill out of all of them.

Biography:

((WIP))

Misc: Currently posses some tattoos around his arms on either side of them depicting various things such as the Virgin Mary and pinup girls.

Kordinn
Kordinn
Owner

https://cypherrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Oswald De'Vantos Empty Re: Oswald De'Vantos

Post by Jankowiak Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:17 am

The song truly won my loyalty for this man.
10/10, would die for.

Jankowiak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum