Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoying Rooster's Tool Trust Application

2 posters

Go down

Annoying Rooster's Tool Trust Application Empty Annoying Rooster's Tool Trust Application

Post by Annoying Rooster Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:24 am

Steam name: Annoying Rooster

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29039659

Characters: Allehm Mackay

What are you wanting to do with Tool Trust: To design either hidden lots, miniature events for those discrete players, house construction, atmospheric setting, etc.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the Tool Trust: More than I can count.

Explain your reason for applying for the Tool Trust: It's a necessity and a handy tool to come about when you're either constructing, roleplaying, or just a typical glitch/script item that isn't suppose to be there.

I, Annoying Rooster have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my banning.

I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Tool Trust.

Yes.
Annoying Rooster
Annoying Rooster

Back to top Go down

Annoying Rooster's Tool Trust Application Empty Re: Annoying Rooster's Tool Trust Application

Post by Kordinn Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Considering if you get accepted in your trader application or not, you may want to have these, plus I see no reason not to give you. Just don't abuse.

Accepted.
Kordinn
Kordinn
Owner

https://cypherrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down