Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Redford

2 posters

Go down

Dan Redford Empty Dan Redford

Post by Nazz Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:02 am

Dan Redford B0d42611
Dan Redford 6c4cce91f0e5859d66ebf857c4a57c3e

Daniel Redford
Civil Worker's Union Councillor/Head Doctor
"Shut the fuck up, Tony. I'm working on getting this report done, which is due Tuesday, mind you, and I can't do that when you're slinging your radioactive, jabroni, New Jersey cum-spit around like a bad whore with a terrible lisp! You don't even pay for your session here! This whole damn 'let's take over the world!' thing is so goddamn inconvenient for me! Don't even bitch, just sit the hell down and eat a sandwich or something - oh wait! We're in some fucking science-fiction-novelesque period, where I can't even get a cup of tea and a dart without waving my papers around like it's the goddamn Ugandan-Civil-War. I eat my hotdogs with a knife and fork for Chrissake, what do I look like - some sort of Neanderthal!? Now, I've got a headache. -Please- see yourself out of my office!"

General Information

Race: ** Caucasian **

Current Nationality: ** American **

Prior Nationality: ** British **

Education: ** High School Diploma, Doctorate in Medicine, CWU Medical courses **

Previous Occupation(s): ** E.R Doctor (Pre-War)  **

Alignment: ** Chaotic Good **

Persona: ** Stressed **

Marital Status: ** Divorced - It's complicated **

Appearance:

Height: ** 5'11'' **

Weight: ** 172 lbs **

Build: ** Lanky/Somewhat Athletic **

Physique and Demeanor: ** Brown Coloured Hair, Average Build, Rigid demeanor **

Eye Colour: ** Green **

Hair Colour: ** Chestnut Brown **

Skills & Drawbacks:

Computer use: Dan's well-versed with computers when it comes to simply operating them to do the things he needs to do. He knows how to operate your standard terminals, given he can use his ID to just log in.

"Epilepsy, huh? Let me just update your file here."

Athletics: Dan's a doctor, not a goddamn track star.

"For Chrissake, is there no elevator here?"

Engineering: Duct tape, lots of duct tape, or it's forever broken in Dan's eyes.

"I've got no fucking spacial sense, stop asking me if -I-'ve fixed the radiator, because I havn't. I need a repairman to actually -DO- the job he's paid to do."

Firearms: Dan's never used a firearm before.

"What in the bloody-hell do you want me to do with this!?"

Explosives: Dan knows what blows up and what doesn't. Any sort of grenades, or formalized explosives? Well, don't give them to him, because he's more liable to blow himself up than anyone else.

"... I don't see why I should be even near that thing. I'm a doctor, not a demolitionist!"

Biography:

((Still a WiP.))

Tasks & Goals:
1. Don't die.

Nazz
Lord and Master of the Forums
Lord and Master of the Forums

Back to top Go down

Dan Redford Empty Re: Dan Redford

Post by LICEBIT Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:09 pm

It reminds me of this guy from Assassin's Creed.
LICEBIT
LICEBIT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum