Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trader Applications

4 posters

Go down

Trader Applications Empty Trader Applications

Post by Spiderfork Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Trader Applications

Trader Applications Black_market

The entire economy within the server is dependent upon different traders specialized in different forms of trade, may it be of legal or illegal stances. Each different form of trade has it's own needs and it's own limits to who can be that type of specialized type of man, which is why the entire economy is cut into different groups. For specialties such as Weapon and armor trade, you start off as the lowest tier of that group of items and progress through how much money you make as the trader.
You may not apply for both armor and weaponry within the same app, but you can apply for the other later on. For other trading divisions such as clothes, food, and not as important items, you can apply for multiple specializations. Below is the needed format for applying for trading flags, please paste your application as a reply to this thread, have fun.

Code:
[b]Steam name:[/b]
[b]Steam I.D.:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]What specialty are you applying for? (Check roster):[/b]
[b]Is it to be UU aproved?(Check roster if applicable):[/b]
[b]Have you been a Trader or BMD before?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any other flags or specialty?:[/b]
[b]If so, what flags or specialty do you have?[/b]

[b]Provide a explination of how you manage to get your items of trade. (3 paragraph minimum.)[/b]

[b]Do you have a admin recomendations?(Higher rank the better.)[/b]

Last edited by Spiderfork on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Spiderfork
Spiderfork
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trader Applications Empty Re: Trader Applications

Post by Annoying Rooster Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:04 am

Steam name: Annoying Rooster
Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:0:29039659
Character name: Allehm Mackay
What specialty are you applying for? (Check roster): Armor Tier I
Is it to be UU aproved?(Check roster if applicable): No.
Have you been a Trader or BMD before?: I have served as a Black Market Trader on TnB Half Life 2 Roleplay for a year apart of a faction smuggling group called 'The Ring'. I have also served as a Trader on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. server for General Gaming Lounge.
Do you have any other flags or specialty?: Currently working on 'pet' flags, however none at this point.
If so, what flags or specialty do you have? N/A

Provide a explination of how you manage to get your items of trade. (3 paragraph minimum.)

Explanation wise: It would require very strategic planning to collect supplies from one another. Not only with the potential risks of being spotted by COTA forces beyond the barriers of the city, but as well as Xenian beings that lurk the very shadows of the canals. Depending on the required amount, most travel solo with one or two makeshift vest carriers or other miscellaneous clothing aside. If it requires much more, then there could range a small band of anti-citizen fighters forming a protective veil among the smugglers.

Once settled, it would be time to execute the travel. Reaching safe and sound, they would not hesitate but to proceed with the deal as quickly and discrete as possible. Doing whatever it takes to not draw attention, they'd sometimes preform this in public variations to prevent suspicion.

However much could easily go wrong, albeit causing a large setback for the order of chest carriers, clothing apparel, etc. If something goes wrong, it'll either cause a sudden decrease in these items or prolong the adventure of the smuggler. One way or the other, no matter the consequence will the order make its mark.

Do you have a admin recomendations?(Higher rank the better.)
Trader Applications HLD2HzI

Accepted
Annoying Rooster
Annoying Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Not-So-Solid Snake Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Steam name: Not-So-Solid Snake
Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:0:62016175
Character name: John Crowley
What specialty are you applying for? (Check roster): Clothing, Armour Tier 1, Books(?)
Is it to be UU approved?(Check roster if applicable): No
Have you been a Trader or BMD before?: Not exactly, but I've had a bit of experience as a trinket peddler on Spire, and I've seen enough BMDs to know how they operate.
Do you have any other flags or specialty?: I've applied for PET, may or may not have been accepted by the time this is read.
If so, what flags or specialty do you have?

Provide an explanation of how you manage to get your items of trade. (3 paragraph minimum.):

Most of John's stock comes from his frequent scavenging runs into restricted areas, meaning that he's very rarely got the same thing twice. John quite often finds old clothing in dressers, and the occasional beanie on a hat rack. As an anti-citizen, sometimes John can get in touch with others, and organise trades, or exchanges of supplies.  

As for armour, which is a rarity, John usually acquires it from other ACs, or by scavenging the kevlar from fallen MPF units like the douche he is. Odd armour related items like masks are also rare finds, but do not require the same lengths; a simple (but very long and menial) scavenging run is good enough.

Books [assuming that they are available in the menu] are relatively simple items that most people overlook, but John holds them very dear to his heart, collecting them whenever possible. John's love of books is often a waste of time, as not many people are interested in buying them. Whether people buy them or not, John hoards them religiously, amounting a large stockpile of non UU marked books.

All of his items have a price, and a story; the only thing that the buyer needs to keep in mind is that John doesn't stay in one place, he can either be sought out, or he can be asked to set up a "dead drop" with the requested items.

Do you have any admin recommendations?(Higher rank the better.)

Trader Applications FeaQkCV

Accepted
Not-So-Solid Snake
Not-So-Solid Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by AWOL Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Steam name: AWOL
Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:27370798
Character name: Lisa 'Polski' Burba
What specialty are you applying for? (Check roster): Clothes, Weapons Tier 1
Is it to be UU aproved?(Check roster if applicable):Clothes are.
Have you been a Trader or BMD before?:Yes
Do you have any other flags or specialty?:Yes
If so, what flags or specialty do you have?PET

Provide a explination of how you manage to get your items of trade. (3 paragraph minimum.)
Clothing: To acquire clothing, my character would purchase or trade with the CWU, most of the clothing isn't in the best state, nonetheless still wearable. My character as well collects several pieces of non-approved clothing through her "illegal" scavenges in the external walls, she makes her way through the sewers until she meets with the resistance members in the boat area, and they take her to the outlands.

Weapons: Much like before, my character offers several "odd" pieces to her suspicious customers. These weapons include several makeshift and illegal tools and go from simple shanks to baseball bats and rarely a large sharp object like a jungle machete or meat cleaver. On extremely rare & special occasions, she gets her hands on a firearm which she sells in extremely overpriced ways. She gets these materials/weapons from her scavenges in the external barriers of the city, and then again uses the same procedure as she does to find the unapproved clothing, she travels through the sewers and meets up with Doyle's "resistance crew" and they provide her with a way to the other side to scavenge.

How do I sell/hide these: My character would open a shop in the slums selling approved UU clothing with the permission of the local authorities, this and her loyalist status grant her the ability to not raise suspiscion with the authority. As for her "illegal goods" she mostly travels through the sewers, selling to odd figures or to refugees she finds

Do you have a admin recomendations?(Higher rank the better.)

Trader Applications Fd614b91fe8205d1eafff04e2666116d

Accepted
AWOL
AWOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiderfork Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Went through current applicants.

Apps are closed for now.
Spiderfork
Spiderfork
Admin