Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobra's Application

2 posters

Go down

Cobra's Application Empty Cobra's Application

Post by CobraThePotato Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Steam name: CobraThePotato

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43213915

Why do you want to join the CCA?: I really enjoy roleplaying as apart of the CCA, and it would give me freedom to expand my current roleplay style into something better. I just really believe roleplaying as a CCA unit is one of the funnest things to roleplay as on a HL2RP server.

What do you think the CCA will be like for you? I think it'll be a very fun and enjoyable experience for myself and the others around me.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? You're expected to go through training as a RCT first, then onto your basic duties like patrolling, keeping an eye out for crime, etc... At a low rank, you would usually radio in for advice or for back up if you see someone commit a higher level offense than you can deal with on your own. As you increase in ranks, you would be allowed to deal with higher offenses on your own, lead patrols, etc...

How are you expected to act in the CCA? In character, I believe I would have to act mature and matter of fact as a CCA Unit, and as a lower unit I would act more human, not like some carbon copy of the Terminator. At a higher rank, I would still act fairly human, but more cold and bitter. Out of character, I would act in a mature manner as CCA unit are meant to be people for newer roleplayers to look up to.

What is your characters background story? (2 paragraph at least.)

Terrance grew up in a small town in Northern California, where he lived with a small family consisting of his parents and his two older brothers that constantly picked on him for having an interest in first aid at such a young age. When he was fourteen and in highschool, he began a first aid course along with a few other classmates, and excelled in that field. Once out of highschool, he went to college in hopes of pursuing a medical career. After finishing college, he came out without as many degrees as he had hoped for, with only a minor medical degree that would certify him for becoming a paramedic.
Terrance decided to enroll in a Paramedic School in Los Angeles, California. He was confident that being a paramedic would suit him, as he graduated from the Paramedic School with near top marks. He had decided to enlist himself in the Los Angeles Emergency Services Paramedics Division ((OOC: Not sure what they call it there, so..)).

Five years into the future, he had gotten himself a girlfriend that he loved with all of his heart, and had planned to propose to her. But then the Seven Hour War started, and chaos had spread worldwide as millions of people were killed on the spot. He had been driving the ambulance at the time, when an absolute shit storm of 911 calls mixed with static had blasted through the radio soon after the Combine had arrived in LA. A truck soon pulled out and drifted past the ambulance, forcing Terrance to make a hard turn to the left that caused him to crash into a wall. He was knocked out almost immediately, unconscious throughout the entirety of the War. He had woken up on a train, dressed in blue along with a few other scared looking people. He looked around with a confused expression, as a female voice can be heard nearby "Welcome to City 22."

Please write an atleast 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me)

/me straightens himself against the entrance to the Nexus, peering down the steps at the citizens, his gaze watchful.

CCA-XXXX.04.XXX radios in "Anti-citizen, pursuing!"

/me sprints after the man, unclipping his stun-baton from his utility belt in the process.

XXXXXX trips over a can of Breen's water, leaving himself open to any attacks (Just for the purpose of this application)

/me attempts to send a strong WHACK to the back of the man's head with his stun-baton

CCA-XXXX.04.XXX says "Suspect prepare to recieve civil judgement."

/me nods at the other two units on his left, holding his 9mm in both hands. He then kicks the door in, letting the other two flood in. He walks in next, his gun raised, "Against the wall." is all he says

CCA-XXXX.04.XXX says "Alright, you can go."

/me holsters his 9mm, pulling a knife from his belt. He then cuts the ties from the two citizens wrists, walking out of the apartment shortly after

CCA-XXXX.04.XXX says "Eleven-ninety-nine, officer needs assistance!"

/me looks down at his kevlar vest, grabbing the bullet between his thumb and forefinger as he begins to wrench it out painfully. He slumps against the wall with his 9mm in his right hand, obviously injured

CID: 43547
Height: 5'11
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green
Race: Caucasian
Distinguishing marks: N/A

List previous fields you are experienced in:
Was a paramedic for five years before the Universal Union took over.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the CCA? Nothing significant, cleaning streets along with other loyalists, etc...

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain: None at all.

Explain your reason for applying for the CCA and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit: I believe that by joining the CCA, I can put myself to good use to the Universal Union. I also believe it would benefit myself personally, with better living premises and food.

I, Terrance Marston have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Metropolice Force.

CobraThePotato

Back to top Go down

Cobra's Application Empty Re: Cobra's Application

Post by Kordinn Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Accepted. Ask an admin for your WL.
Kordinn
Kordinn
Owner

https://cypherrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down