Cypher Roleplaying Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beady's CCA Application

2 posters

Go down

Beady's CCA Application Empty Beady's CCA Application

Post by Beady Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Steam name: Beady

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32552799

Why do you want to join the CCA?: Joining the CCA would allow me to expand my opportunities for RP within the server, help me to improve my own skills and RP alongside others that I might not RP with if I was not part of the CCA. I also want to join to make my roleplaying experience here more fun that it would be were I not a CCA unit.

What do you think the CCA will be like for you?
I believe that the CCA wil provide a unique and diversified roleplaying experience for me to enjoy and it will also help me to provide a fun roleplaying experience for others.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?
At a low rank, you are expected to carry out the regular duties of a CCA unit such as patrolling, minor prosecutions, etc. If I were to progress to a rank with more authority, I'd be expected to continue carrying out the duties of a lower ranking unit in addition to taking on a small management role within the CCA, looking after squads of units and coordinating duties in the absence of a unit with an officer rank.

How are you expected to act in the CCA?
I would be expected to act maturely both in and out-of-character, in addition to acting civilized. I would also be expected to act as a model roleplayer, roleplaying with high competence and not drifting between in-character and out-of-character continuously, setting an example for those who might look up to me.

What is your characters background story? (2 paragraph at least.)
Chris grew up in Lewisville, Texas. His mother was a housewife and his father was a stock broker. He had a younger sister, Raine, whom he got on well with.

He had an easy upbringing; his family were never in any money trouble because of his father's wealth and Chris got through school with very good results. As a young child, he was fascinated with the human body and how it worked. He also had a caring side and would help his younger sister if she ever hurt herself. At age thirteen, his father had a heart attack. Using skills he had learned at school, he performed first aid on him and was told by the paramedics that arrived minutes later that his first aid could've been the difference between life and death; from that day on, he vowed that he would learn how to help people that were injured or had their health in danger. After receiving fantastic results by the end of school. Chris applied to a university to study medicine. He was granted a place at a university and began learning with a passion. Just after his first year the Seven Hour War began.

Chris ran into the woods to attempt to escape persecution. Aside from a small amount of extra food, he was not prepared to survive by himself. During his time after he escaped from the Combine, Chris was forced to find food, shelter and water. He found himself in a clearing with a small, fast running stream going through it. He foraged for some berries, to his delight he found a few bushes of blackberries, from which he managed to survive. Chris created a small shelter from logs and leaves in which he kept out of the weather.

After two days of barely surviving, Chris stumbled upon a refugee camp. He moved into the camp to help the other survivors as they were in need of someone with medical training. Chris stayed with the refugees for a week until he saw a Combine patrol approaching. Instead of notifying anyone, he instead walked out to meet the Combine patrol and told them of the camp's existence, bargaining for his own life in the process. The units showed him mercy by sparing him as per his request and relocating him to a Combine Metroplex, for which he was hugely grateful.

Split up from his family, Chris was initially unhappy with his new life in the Metroplex. He was lonely and had no friends, until he began working for the Union. He would help clean the streets and do odd-jobs for the officers.

After a few days in the Metroplex, Chris began to admire the order and civility of the Universal Union's new regime. He offered help to the Union before considering how to further his usefulness to the Union; after a short while, Chris decided it was time to apply to join the CCA.

Please write an atleast 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me)
/me unclips his stunstick from his belt, tapping it off his leg in a slow-paced rhythm as he walks out of the Nexus' sliding door.

/me scans the street briefly, cautiously watching the actions of the citizens nearby, then beginning to speak into his radio.

CCA.C8.XXXXX-XX.XXX radios in "This is unit XXX, Nexus exit is clear, street status is green. Continuing with patrol duties."

/me turns the corner of the street, his head perking up to examine the buildings nearby as shouting and profanity can be heard from one of the structures; He begins speaking into his radio again.

CCA.C8.XXXXX-XX.XXX radios in "This is unit XXX, there is evidence of a civil disturbance in apartment block X, moving to prosecute."

/me slowly pushes open the door to the apartment building, sparking his stunstick on and raising it in his hand.

/me begins walking up the stairs, the shouting becoming louder with every step.

/me eyes up the man and woman that are shouting at each other, approaching with his stunstick raised as he begins shouting.

CCA.C8.XXXXX-XX.XXX yells "Citizens! Hold it right there and face the wall!"

/me observes as the citizens jump at the sound of his voice, sparking his stunstick as the citizens comply with his orders.

CCA.C8.XXXXX-XX.XXX radios in "Two suspects believed to be the cause of the civil disturbance, bringing them in for questioning."

/me flicks his stunstick off, clipping it onto his belt as he retrieves two zip-ties from one of his various pouches, taking a hold of the man's hands, putting them behind his back and beginning to bind his hands together.

/me successfully binds the man's hands, moving behind the woman and beginning to restrain her in a similar manner to the man.

CCA.C8.XXXXX-XX.XXX radios in "Suspects have been restrained, returning to Nexus for questioning and detainment."
CID: #88445
Height: 5'11"
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Race: White Caucasian.
Distinguishing marks: No significant marks.

List previous fields you are experienced in:
A good deal of medical knowledge, both theory and practical.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the CCA?
Minor affiliation, including cleaning streets and other odd-jobs for officers.

Have you received any infractions from and officer? If yes, Explain:
None.

Explain your reason for applying for the CCA and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit:
I wish to join the CCA to increase my overall usefulness to the Universal Union and help to benefit my community in order to improve the lives of those that live within my community. I also wish to further devote myself to our benefactors.

I, Chris Soliz have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Metropolice Force.

Beady

Back to top Go down

Beady's CCA Application Empty Re: Beady's CCA Application

Post by Max Payne Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Accepted

Max Payne

Back to top Go down